Globe Shit Wifi
nobody
2020-12-13 02:29:33 UTC
GLOBE PHILIPPINES INTERNET: WORST ISP IN THE PHILIPPINES, maybe the
world. Want to have our wifi hacked constantly? Get globe. Duterte has
threatened to shut globe down. DO IT NOW. They don't deserve to be in the
Phil marketplace.

Venida 1 Building
Amor Solo Street
Legaspi Village

Administrative Contact
MR128-AP
Midel Ramerez

https://www.dnsinspect.com/globe.com.ph

***@globe.com.ph

***@globe.com.ph

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DbCdeJzzwBd3/
nobody
Want a isp where admins hack our wifi connection-try globe philippines.
Johann Beretta
2021-01-09 00:29:17 UTC
Post by nobody
Want a isp where admins hack our wifi connection-try globe philippines.
Yeah.. I'm sure these useless posts are "putting the pressure on them".
What are you trying to accomplish? Public shame? How many people
bother to monitor this newsgroup? 10? 20? 100? Whatever number it is,
it's not big.
nobody
2021-01-09 04:59:00 UTC
Post by Johann Beretta
Yeah.. I'm sure these useless posts are "putting the pressure on them".
What are you trying to accomplish? Public shame? How many people
bother to monitor this newsgroup? 10? 20? 100? Whatever number it is,
it's not big.
Whatever it is it's far more than give a rat's ass what your pgp public
key is (waste of bandwidth)
Post by Johann Beretta
--------------C2498B2DCF6FC3D3EF20D605
Attachment decoded: pEpkey.asc
--------------C2498B2DCF6FC3D3EF20D605--
Johann Beretta
2021-01-15 06:26:47 UTC
Post by nobody
Whatever it is it's far more than give a rat's ass what your pgp public
key is (waste of bandwidth)
Too bad. And one of my posts is hardly equal to your hundreds? or more.

You know, people who do the same dumb shit, over and over, to no gain,
certainly fit a definition of insane.

You're burning calories in a wasted effort to do what?

The wasted bandwidth of my PGP Key hardly begins to compare to the
wasted energy your entire computer is consuming to propagate these
USELESS fucking posts.

But, by all means, continue as you see fit. I simply do not understand
what you are trying to accomplish and I highly doubt you have any idea,
as well.

I think if you thought about it rationally, you'd probably not be doing
it...

Talk about screaming into the void.....
nobody
2021-01-16 04:36:07 UTC
Post by Johann Beretta
Post by nobody
Whatever it is it's far more than give a rat's ass what your pgp public
key is (waste of bandwidth)
Too bad. And one of my posts is hardly equal to your hundreds? or more.
You know, people who do the same dumb shit, over and over, to no gain,
certainly fit a definition of insane.
You're burning calories in a wasted effort to do what?
The wasted bandwidth of my PGP Key hardly begins to compare to the
wasted energy your entire computer is consuming to propagate these
USELESS fucking posts.
But, by all means, continue as you see fit. I simply do not understand
what you are trying to accomplish and I highly doubt you have any idea,
as well.
I think if you thought about it rationally, you'd probably not be doing
it...
Talk about screaming into the void.....
Not trying to accomplish much, just to tell the truth that's all. You
must be a Demonrat.
Johann Beretta
2021-02-13 06:33:57 UTC
Post by nobody
Not trying to accomplish much, just to tell the truth that's all. You
must be a Demonrat.
Constitutional Originalist Conservative, asshole.