Found a good wifi analyzer
wifi user
2020-12-27 04:15:23 UTC
I finally found a good free wifi analyzer for windows that allows for
adjusting refresh rate. Not gonna post it here. This groups is dead. One
guy who posts half ass not helpful answers.
Sqwertz
2020-12-27 08:42:55 UTC
Post by wifi user
I finally found a good free wifi analyzer for windows that allows for
adjusting refresh rate. Not gonna post it here. This groups is dead. One
guy who posts half ass not helpful answers.
Butthurt much? Here, have a tissue and a Lifesaver(tm).

-sw
Johann Beretta
2020-12-28 01:39:00 UTC
Post by wifi user
I finally found a good free wifi analyzer for windows that allows for
adjusting refresh rate. Not gonna post it here. This groups is dead. One
guy who posts half ass not helpful answers.
You should probably fuck off, then. You came here asking for help, Jeff
gave you some. He's not under any obligation to hold your hand. (Nor
are the rest of us).

Take your ball and go home (like the little bitch that you are). I, for
one, will absolutely not give you any assistance in the future.
nobody
2021-01-01 20:33:12 UTC
Post by wifi user
guy who posts half ass not helpful answers.
You should probably fuck off, then. You came here asking for help, Jeff
gave you some. He's not under any obligation to hold your hand. (Nor
are the rest of us).
Take your ball and go home (like the little bitch that you are). I, for
one, will absolutely not give you any assistance in the future.
Looks like the other hiding in their momma's basements are the ones who are
"butthurt", hahahhaha.