router Archer ax3000 pro with trade in
Neil
2023-01-10 22:41:35 UTC
Saw this at Best Buy and wondered if it's a good replacement
for my old tplink n gen 4 router which isn't working well.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/tp-link-archer-ax3000-pro-dual-band-wi-fi-6-router-black/6502056.p?skuId=6502056

With a 15% trade in of the old router (should I keep that old router?).
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/recycling/networking-recycling-offer/pcmcat1497300657381.c?id=pcmcat1497300657381

Aarcher ax3000 pro
https://www.tp-link.com/us/home-networking/wifi-router/archer-ax3000-pro/

Normal stuff.
Basic Internet needs.
Nuclear family.
Three children, one plays games a lot.

Comcast customer support said that old router is bad & they said to get a
gen 6 router.
--
best regards,

Neil
Paul in Houston TX
2023-01-11 00:18:28 UTC
Saw this at Best Buy and wondered if it's a good replacement for my old
tplink n gen 4 router which isn't working well.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/tp-link-archer-ax3000-pro-dual-band-wi-fi-6-router-black/6502056.p?skuId=6502056
With a 15% trade in of the old router (should I keep that old router?).
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/recycling/networking-recycling-offer/pcmcat1497300657381.c?id=pcmcat1497300657381
Aarcher ax3000 pro
https://www.tp-link.com/us/home-networking/wifi-router/archer-ax3000-pro/
Normal stuff.
Basic Internet needs.
Nuclear family.
Three children, one plays games a lot.
Comcast customer support said that old router is bad & they said to get a
gen 6 router.
The AX3000 is a good router.
$98 at Amazon
BUT... for $2 more you can get a AX4400 $100 at Amazon.
I went with the 4400 about a year ago and am quite happy with it.
Did not know people talked about routers in alt.home.repair.
badgolferman
2023-01-11 17:12:08 UTC
Saw this at Best Buy and wondered if it's a good replacement for my
old tplink n gen 4 router which isn't working well.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/tp-link-archer-ax3000-pro-dual-band-wi-fi-6-router-black/6502056.p?skuId=6502056
With a 15% trade in of the old router (should I keep that old
router?).
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/recycling/networking-recycling-offer/pcmcat1497300657381.c?id=pcmcat1497300657381
Aarcher ax3000 pro
https://www.tp-link.com/us/home-networking/wifi-router/archer-ax3000-pro/
Normal stuff.
Basic Internet needs.
Nuclear family.
Three children, one plays games a lot.
Comcast customer support said that old router is bad & they said to
get a gen 6 router.
I bought that router a few months ago and it solved all my wifi
problems in the house. Never even heard of the brand before but all
the rewiews were positive. Add one more from me.